The Library is pleased to announce that we have the following new books with Wheelock ties available to check out:
- Boston, city on a hill: an illustrated history. The College is featured in the “Chronicles of Leadership” section.
- Thinking linguistically: a scientific approach to language, co-authored by Maya Honda, Associate Professor of Human Development, and Wayne O’Neil.
- Inspiring reading success: interest and motivation in an age of high-stakes testing. Associate Professor of Human Development Janine Bempechat is among the contributors.
- The Cambridge Companion to Toni Morrison, which features a chapter by Joyce Hope Scott, Associate Professor of American Studies.
- Ideologies in education: unmasking the trap of teacher neutrality. Contributors include Felicity Crawford and Stephanie Cox Suarez, Assistant Professors of Special Education; Nelda Barron, Assistant Professor of Elementary Education; and Paula Elliott, a former Wheelock professor who is now working as an educational consultant.
Look for these books on the New Books shelf on the first floor of the Library. Congratulations to all on your accomplishments.