Please check your email for the Incoming Student Library survey.
New students, new website, new neighbors, new databases – lots of new things are happening at the library, so why not a new blog? Here are some highlights:
Our website is now organized into four major categories:
- Using the Library: information about library services, hours, and staff
- Library Resources: find books, articles, and other materials using catalogs and databases
- Archives: our web space for the college Archive, which documents the history of Wheelock College
- Research Help and Guides: information on getting started with research, creating citations, using databases, and specific subject assistance.
Let us know what you think!
We’ve also moved some things around in the Library building:
- Juvenile magazines and videos as well as big books and study prints are now located in the conference room on floor 2M.
- Kits and textbooks are shelved in the main library space on floor 2, along with cassettes, CDs (music) and CD-ROMs (educational software). These items are for use with children as well as for study and research, and all may be borrowed by students for the regular 21-day loan period.